Canada as a spot has usually been on the priority list of immigrants due to its higher normal of living and ample possibilities accessible there. It has been attracting large groups of immigrants from all over the world. In the current times several remarked modifications have been proposed and implemented in the Canada immigration rules. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has introduced adjustments in the procedures and categories of both short-term and permanent immigration like Short-term Foreign Workers Federal Skilled Worker and also in Federal and Household Class permanent immigration.
Temporary Foreign Workers
Of late there have been situations of extreme exploitation faced by the migrants at their workplace. These occurrences have someplace produced the hopeful immigrants be a bit apprehensive just before taking the final plunge of going to Canada. The Canada government to stay clear of these instances of acting as a deterrent to the inflow of immigrants has proposed specific amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protections Regulations. These adjustments have been place forth to protect the interests of these immigrating to Canada beneath the Short-term Foreign Worker Program. These modifications induced by the government are highly important for the following causes:
• Reduction of exploitation of the workers below the temporary foreign worker system
• Increment in case of an employer’s duty towards his foreign employee due to the fact if the
• employer fails to comply with the guidelines then he will be charged with harsh punishment.
• Operate permits issued below this system is for a short-term phase only
• Strengthening the government to preserve an eye on the temporary foreign workers and their employers.
Alterations to the immigration rules
According to the new guidelines imposed by the government it is now necessary for the employer to prove that his employment provide to the short-term foreign worker is genuine and not fake. 聯邦技術移民 is needed for the employer to show that his previous record with foreign staff has been well. If a case of manhandling is found in terms of meager wages and inhuman working circumstances then the employer will be barred for two years to hire short-term foreign workers. Full information of the employers, ineligible to employ foreign workers to be provided on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s web-site.
A four year work limit to be place on the short-term foreign workers followed by yet another 4 years where they will not be offered the authority to operate in Canada. These adjustments will be applied in practicality from 1st of April 2011 so as to make certain the fair treatment of workers in Canada below the Short-term Foreign Worker Plan.
Federal skilled worker
The Canada government has initiated certain amendments in the Federal Skilled Worker Program also. Previous history shows that adjustments made in this category has yielded positive results which has acted as a driving force to make the government introduce new ones. These alterations have been proposed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada maintaining in mind the requirements of Canadian society and economy. Some of the modifications proposed by CIC below this program are:
• CIC has proposed to improve the minimum number of points which can be attained by an applicant from 16 to 20 in the language category.
• Boost in the quantity of points from 10 to 12 for applicants among age of 25 – 34 keeping in thoughts components like adaptability.
• Reduction in the number of years essential of education for undertaking trade.
• Reduction in the maximum quantity of points from 21 to 15 in the region of work expertise.
• Assessment of the job give offered by the employer to stay clear of prospective fraud.
These alterations to the Federal Skilled Worker System have been proposed with the intention of delivering greater facilities to the immigrants to fulfill their economic ambitions but as of now have just been limited to theory and not place into practice by the CIC.